Pajero gen II 3.0 V6 (12V SOHC) build

• HTML tutorial
Hi folks,

First off all, english is not my first language, so please forgive any language mistakes.

I´ll try to resume what I did in my Pajero since I bought it in 2014 untill now. It´s my daily driving car.

Just arrived

After couple days I´ve started an critrious review, starting with the cooling systems

It has recived new radiator cap and all hoses was inspected

Than a major mechanical review

Here after the job done with a small lift on the torsion bars and new rear coil springs with higher ratio

More to came.....

Ligths......

Some led DRL in conjunction with the ignition - turn the key on, they-re on.

Rear led light

And a "cheap" chinese led bar - dont waste your money with them - after a year, several leds have died.

more to came.....

S

SubeeBen

Fabulous looking build . Love to see people working/building on their own rigs. Very nice looking & will be following. Thanks for the post & keep up the great work.

Fabulous looking build . Love to see people working/building on their own rigs. Very nice looking & will be following. Thanks for the post & keep up the great work.
Thank you.
As my daily driving vehicle, some upgrades takes time, but besides the excessive fuel consumption, is a very dependable SUV.
I will keep uptating untill reach the actual configuration.

Best from Brazil

Ilumination upgrade

A custom made bullbar for auxiliary lights in process of making

the chinese led bar was moved from the roof rack to the bullbar (before been put in garbage)

ready to go to the car - chinese led bar + pair of FF75 Hella´s

done and woring

an extra pair of FF75 Hella´s was installed on the roof rack

After nearly 6 months, the led bar was put into garbagage and the Hela´s from the roof rack has came down.

here we go

more to came.....

Reactions: AT71 and SubeeBen
sometimes things goes wrong - firt and untill now, unique engine problem.

After replace the valve lifters, my car has started with some backfire than the heads came out, valves are serviced and a new camshaft was needed.

After that job, I have no other engine issues, and now the pajero has a bit more than 237 000km.

more to came....

june, 2017 - we had an F150 (F-1000 here in Brazil) enthusiast meeting. My previous 4x4 was one F-1000 4x4 - The Legendary Milona

And a group of enthusiasts, including me, get used to meet every two yeas. First messting was 2012, last 2017

some images of the last meeting

Almost ready

Some drinks on the arrival night

off road ride

nice landscape

A meeting for all family

traditional meetiing BBQ

Local jeep club off road camp

After some mudding

After some mudding

Our camping site on the meeting

Back home

more to came.....

Reactions: AT71 and Bradb55
when you put a heavy constant load on your roof rack, you can have some problems as I had with the box on the roof rack

during a short trip, one of the roof rack suports just broke appart, under the heavy box

So I made a temporary repair just to finish the trip

Back home we did it properly

Naked

Other supports are broken, so we did an extra reinforcement on each one

A new supprt was made and we added extra two per side

Dressed again and ready to rock!

More to came.......