padre island national seashore (PINS) trip?

• HTML tutorial

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a weekend trip down to padre island national seashore (PINS)
One weekend in September?

Taco_Rojo_

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Robstown Texas
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
C
Member #

Man 13th Ill be at Goose island park for a kayak meet and greet and i work nights 19-20th. Im off every other week for 7 days and id be off 26. I get plenty of time off if we cant make it this go around.

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

Not sure my availability, definitely interested and want to follow this thread Incase I can make it.
im almost always off on weekends and live by PINS if you ever want to make a run just shoot a message

Reactions: Tray

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

Man 13th Ill be at Goose island park for a kayak meet and greet and i work nights 19-20th. Im off every other week for 7 days and id be off 26. I get plenty of time off if we cant make it this go around.
You still up for that PINS trip? I also can swing the 7-8th if the 28-29th did not work

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

We are actually planning on going down in December. Depending on the weather of course. If it is not cold the wife wants to go to the beach. September is kinda crowded for us with school starting back but I get 2 weeks during Christmas and hopefully there will be a warm front coming through down there. If not, we will find some place around here to go and build lots of fires. lol