• HTML tutorial

HattZ

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

redmond, wa
Member #

that is a good shirt.
any good fire roads i can hit outside issy area that might be fun for my stock 06 commander? prob going to have to wait a bit to lift it. suggestions for a good 4 wheel specific shop, thinking northridge4x4, but it's out on the peninsula.

HattZ

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

redmond, wa
Member #

JeffG, that is my exhaust! I have it up to keep it from starting fires in the grass, and wheat fields in the summer, while out four wheeling. After the fires we have had, it made sense to keep it that way. Benz.
good idea, looks like a keg for the spark arrester?

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

that is a good shirt.
any good fire roads i can hit outside issy area that might be fun for my stock 06 commander? prob going to have to wait a bit to lift it. suggestions for a good 4 wheel specific shop, thinking northridge4x4, but it's out on the peninsula.
HattZ, 4 wheel parts in lynnwood.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

There is just sooooo much to do here. Anytime really. Even in the winter (maybe except this last winter) you could get out. We have Parks everywhere. Also, one of the most diverse National Parks in the country.

Biking, hiking, running, driving, kayaking, canoeing, and Soo many things to see like Snoqualmie Pass, Mt. Rainer, Mt. Baker, the Handford Site (Manhattan Project site), all the amazingly well kept forts, and so much more.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling