Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I will be attending and have in the past, what questions do you have?

BFR812

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Russel
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Hello K12, It’s nice to meet you. I’m looking for a few people who might be driving up to the event that we might be able to get with and follow up there. We will more than likely be camping out and was wondering if we camp out will there be venders selling food or will we need to pack all of our supplies in to the event. I just have a 2017 Taco which we just either sleep in a ground tent or in the truck bed shell. I’m rather new to the Overlanding seen and I’m in the process of setting up my truck so I’m excited to see all venders. Is paying the extra cost for the driving courses worth the money. Never been to an event like this before so don’t know exactly what to expect. Any insight you might be able to give would be very appreciated.

Thank’s

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I didnt do any of the courses when I went before so I cannot answer that question. Vendors have a ton of good stuff. I found for myself that seeing other people's rigs and setups was a huge bonus being there. you see a lot of out of the box ideas.

As for camping you will likely need to pack some food. There are vendors inside the expo but it is separate from the camping area, not to mention the vendor food is quite pricy and wait times can get ridiculous.

I am not quite sure where Ill be coming from exactly but am likely going to be meeting people in the boise area and drive from there. Since you would be coming from Reno area this will likely be quite a bit out of your way.

Reactions: BFR812