Overnight 8-19/20 Poker flat / Cleghorn bar / Sierra area

• HTML tutorial

anotheraznguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Tracy, Ca
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZN
I am planning on a quick overnight trip leaving saturday morning and coming back sunday evening. Looking to go to poker flat and cleghorn as well as any other random off-chutes.
Saw the nice camp spot from last year when other OB members went and was hoping to do the same.

This is an open invite to anyone who would like to come as well. Sadly i have never been there and would love it if someone who was familiar with the area would love to lead the little expedition.

Thanks

Reactions: boss324

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

I'll let you know if it's a go for me. When will you be heading out early Saturday or Friday night? I am planning to head out to Corral hallow on the 5th since we been waiting for the path to clear.

Might want to ask the moderators to move to the trip planning section of the forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

anotheraznguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Tracy, Ca
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZN
Aaah, did i put this in the wrong forum? We were most likely going to leave saturday morning and come back sunday night. With the little ones, its hard to get them to even camp for one night

Reactions: boss324

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

My kids are 14 & 17 so I know I've been there! My wife and daughter aren't into camping so really only rollout with my son as he helps with driving if a longer run. I am a tentative for now as I just got back from Seattle the will hit Corral Hollow on the 5th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk