Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Let's see your best overlanding photos!

You don't have to be a professional photographer; just share pictures that you feel best represents what you believe overlanding is all about.

Aaaaand go!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Steve, is this Hurricane Ridge? I spent a few days hiking and driving there this past summer.
Yes, it is. More specifically, it is the unpaved road to Obstruction Point that departs the Hurricane Ridge Road just before the parking lot at the end, where the gift shop and visitor center are located. A beautiful drive in mid-October, with amazing views. I could sit there all day. In fact, I did! :grinning:

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Yes, it is. More specifically, it is the unpaved road to Obstruction Point that departs the Hurricane Ridge Road just before the parking lot at the end, where the gift shop and visitor center are located. A beautiful drive in mid-October, with amazing views. I could sit there all day. In fact, I did! :grinning:

I drove the Obstruction Point Rd last summer, as well. It terminates at the intersection of some amazing hiking trail heads that handrail the Olympic Mountain Ridgelines (as I'm sure you know, Steve). Thanks for the great photo! Here's one of me on Obstruction Point:

...and here's the kind of hike you'll find at the end: