Overlanding newbie

• HTML tutorial
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Sweet looking rig as well. Is that 1 awning or 1 on each side ?

Reactions: fmtx

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Susan, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There are a couple of meet ups for the DFW area. DFW Meet and Greet for August and this one US Southwest - DFW Meet and Greet July 26, 2020 though it just occurred so keep an eye out for it again later in August.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

fmtx

Rank III

Member III

Flower Mound, TX, USA
First Name
Susan
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Hello Susan, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There are a couple of meet ups for the DFW area. DFW Meet and Greet for August and this one US Southwest - DFW Meet and Greet July 26, 2020 though it just occurred so keep an eye out for it again later in August.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Thanks prerunner 1982 for the welcome and info about local events. I attended the July 26 meetup at bass pro and rsvp’d for the August event and plan to do the ok trip the end of September.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, Susan in Dallas TX here. Recently became interested in overlanding. I have a 2013 Jeep JKU. View attachment 164850
Welcome to Overland Bound Susan
Great looking set up.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Welcome and it looks like you understand the formula. Take a good vehicle, throw is some camping gear, and go enjoy the outdoors. :hearteyes::hearteyes: