Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
20160417_132750.jpg 20160423_100623.jpg 20160423_150340.jpg 20160424_172026.jpg 20160514_184031.jpg I started building this trailer last year before I bought the JKUR. It was titled as homemade in Idaho. Idaho doesn't require trailer titles, all I got was the registration. Washington mandates a inspection, then a serial number can be issued. Not a difficult process, actually, I just lack the time to get it done. There is no military badging on the trailer at all, I'm not even sure if it is military, but it appears to be. Could be a truck box someone made into a trailer. It is pretty solid built, no has 31 inch tires on it. It has a torsion axle without brakes . Trailer is 8 foot long the canopy fit nicely. The racks and tailgate go with it. And the lights all work.
The canopy was purchased from an electrical contractor. I couldn't see where they patched a couple spots and the crack in the door when I looked at it as it was sitting on top of a shipping container. It does have some nice shelves and racks though. I removed half of the shelves and the ladder racks, but have all of the parts.
It would make someone a nice start, I have decided to go in a different direction. Open to trades, depending on what you have. I am looking for a m416 or similar.

$1000 open to offers

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

Still available? If so I have a few questions about the trailer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Still available? If so I have a few questions about the trailer.

Sorry, I never got a notification about your post. It is still available, but I got tired of the tire kickers and low ball offers.

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

So is it still up for sale? Or are you wanting to hold off for now?