Port Alberni
First Name
David
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Service Branch
Search & Rescue (R)
Hey everybody! I am super excited to be a member of this group. As I am a newbie, I hope to get an education from all of you super experienced Overlanders! Yes that is a minivan...with our 4 kids it's just not in the cards to have a beautiful 4x4. I am starting where I'm at....thanks for having me

Sent from my LG-H812 using OB Talk mobile app

Attachments

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Welcome from the land of the vikings!

I started out with a slammed convertible here, now I have something abit more practical with awd.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Welcome! "It doesn't matter what you drive" is the mantra around here, as long as you get out and explore. The kids will remember these trips their entire life.

BadMike

Rank I

Contributor III

Plano, Tx
That'a an awesome setup! I have a 2016 Town and Country and I'm looking to get into minivan camping. Where did you get your tent setup and can you tell me a little more about your rig?

Vin

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Houston, Texas
Member #

Hey everybody! I am super excited to be a member of this group. As I am a newbie, I hope to get an education from all of you super experienced Overlanders! Yes that is a minivan...with our 4 kids it's just not in the cards to have a beautiful 4x4. I am starting where I'm at....thanks for having me

My wife is from Vancouver and we spend a good amount of time on the island... you have a lot of really beautiful places to take the family. Good luck and safe travels.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great set up...I rocked an AWD Astro van with all terrains...i went everywhere in that thing...look forward to seeing your adventures..just get out there. "Adventure IS necessary. "

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Welcome to Overland Bound! I love how you're making the most of what you have!