Overland-ish Vehicles Wanted for Photo Shoot

• HTML tutorial

Jordan Urie

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi all,

As some of you know, I've recently started a business manufacturing synthetic winch lines and recovery gear in Edmonton, and I'm putting together my marketing materials now. As part of that, I've arranged for a photographer friend of mine to do some photos at T.O.R.E. on the evening of Thursday, Aug 24.

I'm looking for one or two vehicles with front and rear recovery points and a willingness to get dirty to come out for a couple of hours to mock up some recovery situations (and if you drive like me, actual recoveries...) to show case my winch lines, kinetic recovery rope, and soft shackles.

I would cover your entry fees to the park, and arrange for a couple of professional photos of your vehicle looking and/or being badass as a thank you. I also don't expect the shoot to go until the park closes, so you'd be welcome to play around there for a bit afterward.

You can message me here or contact me at jordan@unstuck4x4.com if you would like to participate or have any questions.

Note that time is limited, so I'll only be able to bring a few vehicles for the shoot.

Thanks,

Jordan

Jordan Urie

Rank 0

Traveler I

It seems that I have bad timing across the board here, don't I?

Oh well, maybe we'll get you all together at once when everyone's in town and operational.