Overland Indiana Decal update.

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

OK, so not to long ago I sent out a BUNCH of free Overland Indiana decals, I have since done a redesign of the logo. I want to know opinions on the new design. Also, If you have a original decal I will send you the new version for free, unless you wanna keep the Gen 1 for collectors value lmao...

Here is the old, had my WJ on it and no sunrise:
Overland Indiana Logo.jpg

Here is the new, with XJ and sunrise displayed:
NEW OI WITH XJ.jpg

Let me know your thoughts guys.

Thanks!

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Looks awesome @jordanbrooks ! We are in the final design stages for our logo as well. I'll let you know when they're ready!
We may also plan on a limited run of t-shirts. We have 3 different designs, including a kids and women's version.

Reactions: Overland-Indiana

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi @jordanbrooks

Now that y'all know about the incoming 4Runner, you know why I haven't put the sticker on the Outback's fairing yet. I'm going to clean it up and start with new stickers.

Personally, I like the simplicity of the original without the sunrise. But I like the solid body of the Jeep with the snorkel and roof rack better. That's just my opinion, though. Both look nice.

Reactions: rixham

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Hi @jordanbrooks

Now that y'all know about the incoming 4Runner, you know why I haven't put the sticker on the Outback's fairing yet. I'm going to clean it up and start with new stickers.

Personally, I like the simplicity of the original without the sunrise. But I like the solid body of the Jeep with the snorkel and roof rack better. That's just my opinion, though. Both look nice.

I agree to an extent, I just always kinda felt like something was missing from the original design.

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
@jordanbrooks

I have to agree with @Steve on this one, solid jeep without the sunrise, again, just my opinion.... we all have them and they all stink.!

hardtrailz

Rank V

Advocate II

Indiana
I own a jeep. Have owned them before. I wheel w JK guys mostly and have helped build many of those. Hense why I know of and dislike wayalife. He will delete anything that does not make him money.

I don't like xj or really even my zj, but it was cheap. Frameless beer cans that are fun but ultimately a throw away vehicle after wheeling. Some love them but I want a frame on a wrangler or J20 or a Chevy.

I like that everyone can build what they want and can afford. I just think the jeep thing (often the hummer owners are similar) is silly. Its like a lil cult. Most of the best jeeps are Just Everyone Else's Parts anyway. ;)

Really I am far from anti-jeep. All I want is good safe people that want to have a adventure.

Last edited:

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I own a jeep. Have owned them before. I wheel w JK guys mostly and have helped build many of those. Hense why I know of and dislike wayalife. He will delete anything that does not make him money.

I don't like xj or really even my zj, but it was cheap. Frameless beer cans that are fun but ultimately a throw away vehicle after wheeling. Some love them but I want a frame on a wrangler or J20 or a Chevy.

I like everyone that everyone can build what they want and can afford. I just think the jeep thing and often the hummer owners are similar is silly. Its like a lil cult. Most of the best jeeps are Just Everyone Else's Parts anyway. ;)

But I am far from anti-jeep. All I want is good safe people that want to have a adventure.

And I agree to a point.. without boxing in and essentially making a frame on a XJ they aren't really durable, I know first hand. But, for what I do it works great. I don't off road much at all, maybe twice a year. Mostly camping and dirt/gravel roads, so the XJ platform works great for me. It is EXTREMELY reliable and that is a proven fact. If i was a serious off-roader I probably would prefer a frame or I would box a frame and add stiffeners to my current rig. I have owned many Chevy's and they were OK for the most part. I have no issues with what people drive and will NEVER put down what someone drives. Whether you are driving a Toyota, a Jeep, a Ford or a Chevy it doesn't matter just have fun and be safe and make due with what ya got!

Reactions: hardtrailz

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Well after reconsidering...I would be hard-pressed not to knock a prius as a choice :hearteyecat::mask::fearscream:
Yeah, true... I am not for bashing but dayuuummm.... You off road a prius and I might kick you in the balls.. lol I will say this though, if you are wanting to drive from east coast to the west coast you could do it in a Prius for like 55 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardtrailz