Overland Hound

• HTML tutorial

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Rotties sure hold a special place in my heart. We do not have one, but out little deaf BC Husky mix is named after her very special cousin Molly. She was my Aunt and Uncles Rottie (one of 4 or 5 in their home at any given time) and was the Rottweiler Welfare Association UK's Mascot of the year a number of years ago, and took her job of enlightening people to the plight of the abused Rottie all across the UK very seriously. She was totally blind and had a deformed head, likely from being abused prior to her rescue by my Aunt and Uncle. Her heart was as big as the sun, and you'd never known she had a single disability at all, by the way she carried herself. She flew the RWA flag at many UK events, at Crufts, and during her time here, she even met royalty.
She went over the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago now, and in her honor we decided to give our sweet little dog Molly the same name.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share the story of a very special dog.

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

20160408_170408.jpg I miss my Choc-o-chunks everyday, Shayna was a great bird dog, love kids, protector of the family and my all round buddy that when everywhere with me. But the Girls got me a new bundle of fur, Black this time , Sadie, she is not as good a bird dog but she sticks like glue to me everywhere, and loves to play. I forgot how much work a puppies are, she is two now and a lover....

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
This Lana, short for Svetlana. We picked her up 4 months ago, she was 2 months. She's now 6 months and aside from being a handful is a ton of fun! We can't wait to start taking her on adventures with us. She's part greyhound and part borzoi (russian wolf hound, hence her name). We got her from the same rescue we got our first Greyhound from up in CA Bay Area.

Been loving seeing all these 4 legged friends, here's to many more adventures and making new friends along the way, 2 legged or 4 legged.

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
This Lana, short for Svetlana. We picked her up 4 months ago, she was 2 months. She's now 6 months and aside from being a handful is a ton of fun! We can't wait to start taking her on adventures with us. She's part greyhound and part borzoi (russian wolf hound, hence her name). We got her from the same rescue we got our first Greyhound from up in CA Bay Area.

Been loving seeing all these 4 legged friends, here's to many more adventures and making new friends along the way, 2 legged or 4 legged.

What a cool looking pup!

Reactions: FrankRoams