Off-Road Ranger I

Wake Forest, NC
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Laird
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4MBX
I'm a maybe as of right now. Will probably just go for the day. Didn't realize how expensive it was to camp there. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Chris Freeth

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

melbourne,Fl
First Name
chris
Last Name
freeth
Member #

If anyone convoy up there we can meet up some where

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

I'm there for the weekend. Didn't buy the camping option, but I think I'm about to upgrade. Got a buddy driving up as well. 2k TJ & XJ. Absolutely on meeting up. We can use this thread to coordinate. Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hjason.hay

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
I'm a maybe at this point. I've never been but to make it. I'll just be getting back from a Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico trip so the timing is tight.

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Upgraded to the camping option, am going to try and show up thurs night or Friday morning depending on my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GypsyKai

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Stuart Fl
Member #

I'll being there. Should be a ton of fun. Really hope to run into a few of the members. Anyone heading in from the Florida area I'd be down to meet up.

NC4RNNR

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Winston Salem
Member #

Are we really the only ones going?

Has to be more people going, but they might not know about this thread. I'd be surprised if many more weren't planning to attend. The full experience is pricey, but you can camp for the weekend much cheaper. I plan on heading up/over Thursday mid afternoon to try and snag a good camping spot.