Launch Member

Advocate I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Kavanagh
Member #

Hi Folks, I'm planning on attending the Overland Expo West this September and was wondering if any Overland Bound members are attending and planning on a get together at the camp area?
This will be my first time to attend an event like this and I'm looking forward to it. I've had a couple of lessons on 4x4 off road driving but I'm still a newbie and finally heading out West with plans to do a lot of backcountry traveling.

Reactions: Visiontrd

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hi Folks, I'm planning on attending the Overland Expo West this September and was wondering if any Overland Bound members are attending and planning on a get together at the camp area?
This will be my first time to attend an event like this and I'm looking forward to it. I've had a couple of lessons on 4x4 off road driving but I'm still a newbie and finally heading out West with plans to do a lot of backcountry traveling.
*Edit* For some reason i read that as Mtn West in the title. my apologies.
My self and a fair few members from the area will be going. I personally won't be camping as I live quite close to the expo. We were thinking of doing some trail runs with other members as they come through. we will be using the Rally point posted to organize those trail runs as we get closer. Feel free to reach out to me at any point :)

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
At Expo West in Flagstaff, we usual get one or two areas close together. What someone needs to do is start a rally point and see how many members are planing to camp then coordinate the area.

Martin333

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Kavanagh
Member #

Ok, Thanks, maybe someone with more experience at the expos can do this, I'm still researching a lot of the overlanding information.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Creator III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

I'm heading to the expo in Flagstaff. There's three of us coming from CA and will be there on Thursday. I'm driving a 97 black Dodge Ram 2500 with JC Overlanders lettering on the side. Look for us in the camping area.

Sylvester

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

We will be There Thursday also, Just Look for Sylvester on the side of the Jeep

Reactions: Inthewoods