Rank II

Enthusiast I

Lubbock, Lubbock County, Texas, United States
First Name
Derrell
Last Name
Garms
Member #

Well this has certainly escalated quickly LOL!

Saturday 8/7/21: Drive to OKC from Lubbock to pick up 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

Sunday 8/8/21: Join Lifestyle Overland Patreon

Monday 8/9/21: Become Overland Bound Member
Monday 8/9/21: Buy tickets to Overland Expo MTN West….I’m driving 9hrs to Loveland to start training and meeting folks ( something I’m terrible at ) in 2 weeks.

The weekend of August 27th will be the first since 2006, that I haven’t sat on my keesster all weekend in front of a TV, Computer, or Video Game Screen. This 58 year old hermit is so far out of his comfort zone right now LOL!

I hope to meet some fellow OB members there.

Attachments

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Saturday 8/7/21: Drive to OKC from Lubbock to pick up 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

Monday 8/9/21: Buy tickets to Overland Expo MTN West….I’m driving 9hrs to Loveland to start training and meeting folks ( something I’m terrible at ) in 2 weeks.

The weekend of August 27th will be the first since 2006, that I haven’t sat on my keesster all weekend in front of a TV, Computer, or Video Game Screen. This 58 year old hermit is so far out of his comfort zone right now LOL!

It’ll be a good time. I might be dropping in Saturday for mtn west from Oklahoma lol

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I'll be there...... traveling 11 hours from Vegas