Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Florida, NY, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Sanz
Member #

I'll be heading out Friday Morning from Warwick NY area. Wish i saw this before I made my plans. Looking forward to the event

stuartmunson

Rank I

Contributor III

Scottsville VA
First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Munson
Member #

I'm planning to attend just Saturday and would love to meet anyone who is local at the show. And perhaps plans some local off roading. Perhaps we all could meet for lunch Saturday at the show to connect.

stuartmunson

Rank I

Contributor III

Scottsville VA
First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Munson
Member #

I'm planning to attend just Saturday and would love to meet anyone who is local at the show. And perhaps plans some local off roading. Perhaps we all could meet for lunch Saturday at the show to connect.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I'm going Friday then heading into the mountains in WV for a few days of exploring, currently we have 2 rigs

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I'm coming in from Indiana and plan on hitting a bit of the Washington and Jefferson...

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
I'm still working on getting the camp site situation pulled together...I may have had a break through today....stay posted over the next few days and I'll start giving more details....
I was planning on only coming for the day on Saturday, but might make an weekend of it if there is room...do you have an idea of how big the campsite will be? Room for small pull behinds?

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I am hoping we get the same camping area I was able to arrange in 2019 so keep your figures crossed....It is looking good though...I have been selected as a Social Media Ambassador for the event and will be arriving on Wednesday night or Thursday morning...I will be talking with the powers that be then and will post on here where we are....If you don't see the post tell the front gate that you are with Overland Bound and I will leave instructions with the front gate of where we are....You can also drive until you see the OB flags...

Reactions: Moebius01

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Here is a map I made up showing Infinity Downs and the set up from 2019...I'm hoping to get the same camping as we had then...This is unofficially the unofficial map so don't hold it up to a volunteers face and swear its where you need to be...my number is 502-724-6435 so when you arrive text me your name and location if you can't find us and I can come a scoop you up if needed...

Infinity Downs Map.jpg

T

Tom Ferguson

My co-pilot and I will be headed out Wednesday arriving Thursday from northern Indiana. Looking forward to this adventure

Agards1011

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sarasota, FL, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

We are leaving FL on Wed and staying in NC. Plan to arrive Thursday soon after everything opens up for camping.

Krusty

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Richmond, Virginia, USA
First Name
brian
Last Name
columbo
Member #

That would be awesome as I am also only attending Saturday