• HTML tutorial

Ray_Bilisko

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

middletown, ct
Member #

Im heading down to the expo east and I wanted to see if any other Bound members are going to be there. I was thinking that if any of you fine folks are camping there we could all camp in the same area.

pheenx9

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

35°22'18.0"N 84°18'16.0"W
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Scott
Member #

I will be going, but haven't really planned on camping. First time going to the expo, so I thought I would check it out. Have you been before?

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using Tapatalk

Ray_Bilisko

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

middletown, ct
Member #

Well with the weather coming in me and my lady are not going to risk going, its her first time camping. We are however going to be heading up to VT. It just doesn't make sense to go and get stuck. PM me sometime and we should get together.

pheenx9

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

35°22'18.0"N 84°18'16.0"W
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Scott
Member #

It was a complete mud fest out there. We had a blast, but I wouldn't want to camp in it though.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Ray_Bilisko

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

middletown, ct
Member #

It looked like a good time! We are definitely going next year. It would have been hard driving in a bone stock xterra tho. We did make a mistake on sleeping bags, we only had 50* bags and the first night when it ended up being in the 30 at night. So we packed everything up at 10pm and stayed at okemo. The next day we went to a dicks sporting goods and picked up 30* bags and went back to the camp. We had a good time. Still ended up using both bags. Temp said 35* feels like 30*.....but all in all a good time.