Rank III

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Deweese
Member #

Is anyone planning to head to Overland Expo East this October 4th-6th? I know it is a ways out but just checking.

Fj60Fan

Rank III

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Deweese
Member #

I'm heading down for it. Bought the Weekend pass with Forest camping. I've been trying to find any reviews or info on the campsites but haven't found much.

Yeah, same here on the reviews. I did the field Camping since it was close an I have Solar panels. I didn't know how much sun I would get in the woods. I started this thread to see all the other OB members that would be there. I thought it would be cool to keep in touch and plan to meet up while there. Thanks for the reply and look forward to meeting if you are up for it!

JaidaHayes

Rank I

Contributor III

Utah, USA
First Name
Jaida
Last Name
Hayes
Yeah, same here on the reviews. I did the field Camping since it was close an I have Solar panels. I didn't know how much sun I would get in the woods. I started this thread to see all the other OB members that would be there. I thought it would be cool to keep in touch and plan to meet up while there. Thanks for the reply and look forward to meeting if you are up for it!

Yeah, same here. I am a student, and a few days ago, I needed help in writing, and my friend suggested a website, which he has been using for years now. When I used their Canadian Writings: Best Essay Writing Service of Canada - 20% OFF services, I was shocked by their work. How can it be so good at such an affordable price? If you also need help, you can seek help from them.
Yeah, same here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fj60Fan

Skies The Limit

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Stafford, VA, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Bretana
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
We are fairly new as well and will be heading out for the expo. I am weighing the pros and cons of the premium camping packages vs the regular camping. There is a big price difference and I don’t see many other differences other than one free first drink each night and a patch. I think I’m missing something……….? Really looking forward to the event and getting the chance to check out trailer manufacturers!