Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

I "dispersed camped" at the Overland Expo 2018 (nothing dispersed about it). I did my simplest setup since it was just my son and I. No need to setup the large awning with the dining table, side changing room or shower/porta potty tent.

Here's a pic of what is probably my simplest configuration...

Anyone else attend the expo and want to share their setup while there?

-Curtiss

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans Sommer

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

I "dispersed camped" at the Overland Expo 2018 (nothing dispersed about it). I did my simplest setup since it was just my son and I. No need to setup the large awning with the dining table, side changing room or shower/porta potty tent.

Here's a pic of what is probably my simplest configuration...

Anyone else attend the expo and want to share their setup while there?

-Curtiss
It was our first year. Didn’t take photos of camp! We were in a Transit Van, didn’t have room to deploy an awning. We lost near by campers, due to how crazy it was. Enjoyed meeting Michael & Corrie, and lots of old friends. DcG

Reactions: phxdsrtrat

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

I was there too but didn't event deploy my awning. With as much as I was away from camp and the occasional gusts of wind it was just a liability.

Just setup my kitchen table and hammock with stand. Slept in my Jeep

Expo.JPG

Reactions: phxdsrtrat

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Didn't get any pics, but was super amazed at how many people were within the dispersed camping and parking areas! No room to setup a big camp, and no need as well due to the time needed to see the Expo!