Overland Drawer Build TACOMA- Pic Heavy

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Whiteout

Rank I

Contributor I

Huntsville, AL
Member #

Reactions: PapaDave

alexthed

Rank 0

Traveler II

This is great! I'm going to do something like this on one side, and another smaller one on the other side for my solar gear, thanks for the inspiration

John Bishop

Rank 0

Contributor I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
Member #

I joined this past weekend, so I'm doing what feel like a lot of "catch up" browsing.
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I have a '16 access cab long bed Taco, so I'm likely to steal some of your ideas.
I also have the Diamondback cover and love it! I was curious to see how you made it all work.

PapaDave

Rank V

Advocate III

Ripon Ca
Member #

I joined this past weekend, so I'm doing what feel like a lot of "catch up" browsing.
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I have a '16 access cab long bed Taco, so I'm likely to steal some of your ideas.
I also have the Diamondback cover and love it! I was curious to see how you made it all work.
Welcome to OLB, I just got home from an awesome OLB trip to the Mojave desert with about 13 rigs, so much fun. Yeah steal any ideas, Tacoma’s are such great platforms for Overlanding with

Reactions: John Bishop