Overland decals

• HTML tutorial

Jeep4venturing

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Southeast missouri
Member #

All of my overland bound stickers have disintegrated.this includes all the ones I got when I ordered the set and the ones with my membership kit. The white ones came apart and the yellow ones just faded away. Anything that can be done?

Sent from my VK815 using OB Talk mobile app

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

All of my overland bound stickers have disintegrated.this includes all the ones I got when I ordered the set and the ones with my membership kit. The white ones came apart and the yellow ones just faded away. Anything that can be done?
Send an email to info@overlandbound.com and they'll take care of you.

Reactions: crit_pw and Grevlin

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Sent from my VK815 using OB Talk mobile app
Also - we changed our sticker manufacturer!

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

I have thought about getting a custom OB sticker made by these Guy's in reflective white or black... but figured I need to run this up the Chain of Command here first. I don't wanna start any poop for doing this.

Chris Dibden

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Norwich, Norfolk
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Dibden
Member #

Yeah it would Rorschach, like hafaday said I might see if it’s possible to get a custom one made up, does anybody know who the best person to ask for permission would be?