Launch Member

Influencer II

Colwood, BC, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Now that's intriguing!! As we remain confined to our own country we re-examine those areas that are still accessible to us .... and often find those hidden gems like in your excellent photo! When you say ”Northern Saskatchewan” how far north can you realistically go in a fairly capable rig?

Reactions: Mr.adventurous guy

Mr.adventurous guy

Rank IV

Contributor II

Meewasin Valley Authority, Saskatchewan, Canada
First Name
Brodie
Last Name
Surco
Member #

Now that's intriguing!! As we remain confined to our own country we re-examine those areas that are still accessible to us .... and often find those hidden gems like in your excellent photo! When you say ”Northern Saskatchewan” how far north can you realistically go in a fairly capable rig?
If you drew a line through the province roughly half way running east to west, south of that line is “civilization” as we know it, very few people live in the far north most community’s are fly in villages and reservations. If you had a extremely capable rig with a lot of fuel on board you could make it to stony rapids which is almost at the top (roughly 1000km from the nearest city) one day maybe I’ll do the trek myself.

Reactions: MegaBug and MazeVX

Alanymarce

Rank IV

Trail Mechanic III

Colombia
Northern Saskatchewan has alot to offer for over landing enjoy and maybe Ill convince some of you to make the journey one day.
We haven;t been able to get back to Canada (I have a Canadian passport) for 15 months now (and we were in Australia for a year prior to that). If we can ever get back we plan a 6 month wander and will certainly be heading to the North of Saskatchewan!

Reactions: Mr.adventurous guy