Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I am selling my camping drawer that I built as I’m building version 2.0 right now. It fits perfectly in a short bed (5ft) Tacoma, but would work in a long bed as well. It is 58” long, 21.5” wide, and 16” in height. It could work in an SUV as well.

It has made camping great for me to deploy and break down camp very quickly and CLEANLY. DM if you might be interested or know someone who might be as local would be ideal. It’s basically a chuck box work station and can even be your standing table. Looking to recover costs for the 500lb sliders, wood, parts and labor :grinning:
$600 is not cheap but way better than goose gear. This drawer was also highlighted in a walk around video that OLB posted

The section about the drawer starts at minute 9:50

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron Niemi

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Thanks. We ended up building our own this week. We’re almost done with it. View attachment 97307
Hey that looks awesome! Well done! I just got back from the Mojave desert and it just simplifies the whole kitchen set up and tear down, I love it. This was my last trip with Drawer 1.0, now I need to finish Drawer 2.0. Looks goodA86FFEAE-68C9-4F6D-8F3F-CBCE27DD11D4.jpeg