First Name
David
Last Name
Sutherland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AB125
Yeah it's a good map to have on phone
. Wonder if it will work without a signal?

F8OO

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
F
Member #

Yeah it's a good map to have on phone
. Wonder if it will work without a signal?
Yeah, I’d like to be able to download maps for offline use, and I’d also like to see trail heads while zoomed all the way out, similar to how the member view or rally point view currently is, rather than having to zoom into an area and scanning it for a trailhead.

Will the trail location information be updated eventually so we can see the trail rating difficulty lever, also maybe even suggesting how long it is, and miles, types of terrain, weather we will lose cell service or not, and possibly even types of wildlife to be cautious of (bears etc)

I’m in love with this app!

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Thanks for the update. App crashes always as soon as I enter the address in a new location.....
Yes i had the same issue. it was fine on a specific location but moving the pin resulted in it crashing. I reported this to Michael and I believe this has been resolved, but further testing is needed. Certainly we are now able to use it without crashing.

If you are still having issues can you pm me the details including platform and version you are using and I'll get it looked into.