Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NW Oregon
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Just stumbled across this. Location is only about a mile from my work but I don't work weekends. Saturday is crazy busy for me so doubt I can make it. For those looking for camping, Molalla River State Park in Canby has a couple spots left and is only 20 minutes away or so. If Champoeg has openings it is a cool spot. An hour or so drive towards Mt Hood opens up a lot of camping options. I scouted a couple locations out near my house that would be decent that I want to go camp. About an hour from Tualaltin to the gravel/trail then another 30 minutes or so depending. I'd be happy to share privately if anyone is looking for remote camp spots.

Reactions: PB&Me

Twisted

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NW Oregon
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

And for anyone interested that morning Cars and Coffee Portland will be going on at the World of Speed in Wilsonville, about 10-15 minute drive from the meet location. It's a pretty cool event, totally free, very organized. Not usually much of an off road crowd but still gearheads none the less. Everything from muscle cars, modern muscle, imports, etc. All sorts of folks show up, come, go, etc. I always enjoy it. Pretty laid back event.

Reactions: RainGoat and PB&Me

CJ Turner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

Washougal WA
First Name
Colby
Last Name
Turner
Member #

And for anyone interested that morning Cars and Coffee Portland will be going on at the World of Speed in Wilsonville, about 10-15 minute drive from the meet location. It's a pretty cool event, totally free, very organized. Not usually much of an off road crowd but still gearheads none the less. Everything from muscle cars, modern muscle, imports, etc. All sorts of folks show up, come, go, etc. I always enjoy it. Pretty laid back event.
Nice! What time does that go on?

CJ Turner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

Washougal WA
First Name
Colby
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Just a quick throw out before the gig. I'll be going wheeling after the event up in washougal. Anyone want to come? Got a few prtty good trails if you are interested! OB!

Reactions: RIDE ON and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just a quick throw out before the gig. I'll be going wheeling after the event up in washougal. Anyone want to come? Got a few prtty good trails if you are interested! OB!
Awesome

Reactions: Caffienated

Twisted

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NW Oregon
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Nice! What time does that go on?
8-11 Rain or shine per the website.

http://www.portlandcarsandcoffee.com/

Reactions: Razor Rodriguez

RIDE ON

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
G
Last Name
K
Member #

That would be awesome! I just moved to Washougal this week and don’t know any local trails. Let’s discuss at the meet up. Still trying to find my gear amongst all the other junk.

Reactions: Caffienated

Caffienated

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southwest Portland, Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Caputi
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CID
Service Branch
Marines
This meet-up is for Overland Bound members and anyone that is interested in becoming a member.

The agenda is simple; Get together with like minded people to discuss rigs, trails, OLB updates, and try to get some new reoccurring meet-ups started throughout the region.

We will have a food truck on site and coffee will be provided.

I will be the guy with the 30' motor home towing a white jeep JKU.

had to get up a fire road in the rain after seeing all the trucks, couldn't help myself. And now I'm in the clouds......PANO_20180922_175111.jpeg