Overland Bound Members located in Corpus Christi , Texas?

• HTML tutorial

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

Hey guys I’m here in Corpus Christi Texas and wanted to see if others are in the area and see if people wanted to plan a meet up. Post or reach out and we could plan something

Reactions: Taco_Rojo_

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I get down through CC and the Gulf area once or twice a year on my way out west or back and would be happy to meet up and discuss possibilities of camping a night or three. I might not be able to go down far as some, depending on conditions, as I roll fairly heavy, but sure have enjoyed my time out there.

These are all this past Jan.

padre-roadhouse_1915-900.jpg

padresns_1779-1000.JPG

padrens_1145-1000.jpg

Reactions: Taco_Rojo_

Taco_Rojo_

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Robstown Texas
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
C
Member #

Im trying to decide what days to take off. Im working nights starting the 3rd. I dont want to take off 3-6 if the 4th is just a drive up day. Last year did the first day have activities and stuff?

Reactions: csacco

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Our trip two weeks ago place never gets oldView attachment 114520
Last year there was activities on Friday and Saturday. I went up on Thursday and came home Sunday. Lots of vendors and rigs to check out. Plenty of commerodery also. This year I plan on Thursday to Sunday. I also dive around some trails away from the camp. Just exploring.

Taco_Rojo_

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Robstown Texas
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
C
Member #

Sick im going this year im just gonna put in from the 3rd-6th off leave in the am home and hit work that night. ill be off this thursday till wednesday.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Be cool to meet up with locals id like to hear about the expo and whats around that area
I have been attending for about 4 years now. Great vibe and cool people and equipment all over the place. Highly recommended.

Yes, CC is a difficult one to organize, but just create a Rally Point and enjoy who shows. Worst case, you have a good time wherever you choose by yourself. I also recommend a meet up out in the dirt (sand in your situation) versus coffee in a parking lot. Just my $.02

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Just checking if anyone has signed up for the Texas Avid Outdoors event in October? I have and looking forward to it once again.

Reactions: csacco