Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

During the last Bad Kissingen meet up with a lot of OB members, and some of our friends, we decided that we needed a Facebook page that combines all the good stuff of OB and our Stuff as well.
Even as it is still in its first steps, I think I should make here an remark of it.
The reason is to improve the way we communicate here in Mid Europe and it is easier to organise and talk about events.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177910502923274/?notif_id=1543313530597121&notif_t=page_linked_group_activity

It is a support to OB.

There are a lot of things going on here in Mid Europe and I dont want to keep this away from OB. As OB is the main reason that we all know eachother and became, or become friends.
Friends like @MazeVX, @GeoCampers #4771, @TheDukeNL, @vanlife4x4, @Sven, @PeterC, @GEO_Fabi.Mhlr,@[D]Ron and more to come like @ALNSM_Overland.

Together with the already excisting group we have in Dragonriders Travel, it is good fun to go out and explore.

I do make Rally Points, and I mention it most of the time here in the Mid Europe section.
This is just and extra if I forget.

Just have fun.

Reactions: MazeVX