Overland Bound- Long Beach Meet-up - 08/12/2017

• HTML tutorial

Fitz

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Long Beach California
Member #

SoCal area evening meet up. Let's get together and have a good time telling tales of the trails an discussing our rigs. The area we are using is the parking lot of a closed grocery store. Attached is a really great burger joint called Johns so there is food, drink and facilities if needed. There is also a Subway and Starbucks near by. I have spoken with the property manager and we are ok to set up awnings but no open fire or alcohol please. We have an open invitation to use this place any time we want as long as we take care of it. Hope to see you all there!

View Rally Point

tinyOVERLANDER

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Member #

I just posted on the invitation that I will be running the Trans-America Trail and will not be able to attend. And now I see it's in my neighborhood... Bummer!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I'm down as a Maybe, Saturday's are tough but I'll put it on the calendar.

Thanks for using the Rally Point tool, that's a cool thing.
Maybe you could increase your radius and see if it would actually send out invitations based on that distance?

Hope to see you there!
Dan.

Fitz

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Long Beach California
Member #

Don't forget the meet up this coming Sat! Hope to see many friends and their families there!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ajtaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fullerton CA
Member #

We wil be there, got a new member comming (signed up today) and one to two potentials going to tag along also

-AJ