Overland Bound headed to FJ Summit!

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

We have registered and cannot wait to go! It was chaotic as the choice of routes and times filled up and closed within 10 minutes of registration opening. Pretty crazy. But as far as we know myself, @Jube from Northwest Arkansas, @ArkansasTerry are coming from Arkansas and my good friend @Dogpack from AZ will meet us there.

Anyone else coming? We would love to meet up with other OB people during this trip!

BROfessor

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

We'll be there too!
Prior to that we'll be spending four days in Canyonlands National Park visiting the Needles District and running the 100+ miles of the White Rim Trail.
We won't be in our FJ this year, look for our '17 red 4Runner.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

We'll be there too!
Prior to that we'll be spending four days in Canyonlands National Park visiting the Needles District and running the 100+ miles of the White Rim Trail.
We won't be in our FJ this year, look for our '17 red 4Runner.
Great news! We will definitely want to hook up and share some stories! I wish I could get away a little early to be able to experience a little more on the way there, but my schedule is not permitting me to do so. It's very fortunate for me to be able to make this trip. Just so happened to be squeezed in between a trip to Ohio and a trip with the wife for her training to Kentucky. But I'm not complaining. I'm getting to go to this amazing event. Hope we can get together. We will be looking for you out there and look for us also. We will have 2 FJ's maybe 3, a Tacoma and a beast of a Lexus lol. Can't wait!

Reactions: Wanderlost

skip371

Rank 0

Contributor I

Couldn’t help but wonder when you said it was chaotic and filled up within 10 minutes of registration opening \ i tried to register at 12:04 and was waitlisted?? So how did that happen ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snubby007

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bloomington,Mn
Member #

Good things come to those who wait :grinning:
Was waitlisted for 2 1/2 months but now the waiting is finally over!
Current Trail Selection
Thursday: Black Bear Photo Trail at 930A
Friday: California/Corkscrew Photo Trail at 940A
Saturday: California Pass/Corkscrew Gulch at 910A
See you there.