Overland Bound Father's Day Giveaway!

• HTML tutorial

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

Hi Overlanders! Probably most of you are hitting the trail this weekend. Hope you can post here to get in on the "Overlandbound Father's Day Giveaway"  To get in... Just Post a picture of enjoying the outdoors and the phrase           " Love and Respect the Outdoors" I will choose a Winner on Sunday night.Pic is not obligatory but will be nice ;o)

Giveaway ends Sunday at 10:00 pm New York Time. Winner will receive a Surprise 4x4 window sticker. I will mail it on Monday Jun 22nd.

Here is a  pic of my family trip last weekend. Lake Taghkanic State Park in upstate New York. Hope all of you Crazy Overlanders Have a Great Father's Day!!!

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Enjoying the great outdoors on our kayaks! Try to go out once a week and enjoy the quiet relaxing rivers! Gotta "love and respect the great outdoors"

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Found a great spot to wet wade. The fish have been cooperating all weekend. "Love and Respect the Outdoors."

Full disclosure; we only just found out we are pregnant with our first two weeks ago. So I am not actually a father yet. But I wanted to post a pic anyway; for fun.

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

Ok. there are 18 views and only 2 replies.( thank you Justin and cjones for posting)  I think the timing in my Giveaway was a little off... :-O

Most of you guys are away  spending time with family. sooooooooo lets run this Giveaway until Tuesday June 23rd. it will end at 8PM New York time. Also, I am attaching a picture of the overland sticker that I am Giving Away! not 1 but 2 stickers.... there will be 2 winners!! These are awesome Guatemala 4x4 stickers. put them on your windshield or rear window or side window.  OB sticker is there just for size reference..... :astonished:

Good luck and hope you are having a great weekend!

Frisly

MFreese-0295

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Napa County CA (Calistoga)
First Name
Matt
Last Name
FREESE
Member #

My son and I took our rig out for the fist time this past week and had some quality father son time. He's 17 and has his first "real" girlfriend so getting him out of cellphone reception was a challenge. Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Cool giveaway, Fris. Thanks for doing this! You're likely correct on folks off doing things. This is the first time I've checked in here since Thursday, I think. I was outside all the time, too, but never more than a couple miles from home. Saturday was my daughter's high school graduation party in our back yard, so we've been spending weeks getting the house and especially the extensive landscaping up to snuff, plus erecting and then putting away the 12X24 canopy, tables, chairs, volleyball net, getting food, ice, beer, more beer, etc., etc.

Today has been the laziest day I've had in a long time! Father's Day was great, though, and I got a cool LED lamp from one daughter, and three National Geographic books from the other on National Parks, State Parks, and Scenic Highways and Byways.

Steve

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

OK. Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners.  Thank you for all the postings. Here are the two winners..............

VagabondExpedition

Justin

Please PM me your info and I will ship this 2 Awesome Guatemala Overland stickers. Thank you and please........

"Love and Respect the Outdoors"

Frisly

OB 0097