James
Last Name
Edison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Not Yet
Service Branch
US Marine Corp
I received my member certificate and emblem today. I was very pleasantly satisfied with the quality and attention to detail of everything. Clearly careful effort and the pride of ownership went into the association emblem. You also thought out not only in the emblem, but the packaging and presentation. It was wonderful. This level of quality speaks volumes to new members. Thank you! :grinning: I'm very happy to be member number 30432 maybe someday soon my member number will be considered a low number. But for now, very happy to be the new guy on the block.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
James, welcome to Overland Bound from Camano Island to your north. If you are a Facebook user, there is a Overland Bound - Northwest Facebook group you can join. More importantly - Thank you for your service to the country!

Reactions: 9Mike2

Bugeyz

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Fairfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ric
Last Name
Mir
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STD
Welcome, noob here as well. Peruse through the diferent topics, you'll find a lot of good info.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
James, welcome to Overland Bound from Camano Island to your north. If you are a Facebook user, there is a Overland Bound - Northwest Facebook group you can join. More importantly - Thank you for your service to the country!
We are trying to draw attention away from Facebook and bring them back here, not the other way around… this was the main reason I joined Facebook. To draw members back to the forums and the OB1 app.

Jedi-son

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Bellevue Wa
First Name
James
Last Name
Edison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Not Yet
Service Branch
US Marine Corp
Thanks for the invite OTH overland..OVERLAND... I'll have a look-see on FB

Jedi-son

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Bellevue Wa
First Name
James
Last Name
Edison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Not Yet
Service Branch
US Marine Corp
We are trying to draw attention away from Facebook and bring them back here, not the other way around… this was the main reason I joined Facebook. To draw members back to the forums and the OB1 app.
Roger that!