Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bella Vista, AR, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Member #

Just finished installing the Trailgater to my JK. It took about 20 minutes and was very easy to install. I love the fit and finish. I know they are not cheap, but they sure are nice. Can't wait to try it out at this weekends Overland event: https://www.naturalstateoverland.org.

you can see more details for the table on the official website: https://outbackadventureproducts.com

Reactions: Nickzero and sabjku

Tupenny

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

Longwood, Florida
First Name
Boulder
Last Name
Dash
Member #

Clean. I have been researching a tailgate table system for a minute. The design I decided would be right for me was very similar to what you have, although in black. Any issue with rattles? How sturdy is the table to work on?

Reactions: sabjku

afaulkner

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Faulkner
Member #

I’ve been looking at the Trailgater for some time. Do you use it as your only table while overlanding and does it have enough workspace for cooking?

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I’ve been running a Trailgater for about two years now. They are one of the pricier tables, but they are extremely high quality, fit easily and very well, have zero rattles, and provide a ton of room with the cutting board.

It’s one of those items you may hesitate wanting to spend the money on, but once you do you have zero regrets.

Made in USA, superb fit and finish, and amazing customer service as well.

IMG_9424.JPG

IMG_9250.JPG

Tupenny

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

Longwood, Florida
First Name
Boulder
Last Name
Dash
Member #

I’ve been running a Trailgater for about two years now. They are one of the pricier tables, but they are extremely high quality, fit easily and very well, have zero rattles, and provide a ton of room with the cutting board.

It’s one of those items you may hesitate wanting to spend the money on, but once you do you have zero regrets.

View attachment 73517

View attachment 73518
Well, I can check tailgate table of the list. I'll be ordering soon, thank you!

Jerry James

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bella Vista, AR, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Member #

I’ve been looking at the Trailgater for some time. Do you use it as your only table while overlanding and does it have enough workspace for cooking?
Well after this past weekend I found that I can't use my coleman stove on the table. The bottle for fuel does not allow for it.. Kinda sucks, so I am looking for a different solution.

Jerry James

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bella Vista, AR, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Member #

View attachment 73517

View attachment 73518
Love the light idea. I will be doing something like this soon.

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Jerry James. A different solution and keep your Trailgater. Get a 4 to 6' propane hose and connect to a 5lb small bulk tank sitting on the ground or back of your JK, and use your existing stove. Or a One Burner stove with the 1lb cylinder.

trailhunter

Rank III

Traveler I

US

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Been eyeing the tailgater for a long time. Just hard to bring myself to drop $300+ on a little bitty table and cutting board.
I can totally relate to the same feeling. It was definitely one of those purchases that I thought about for a long time, looked at tons of pics, read all of the reviews. And that was just it......every single review was positive when it came to the quality, ease of installation, rattle free, huge amount of workspace, etc. Nope, it ain't cheap, but nothing that is best in class ever is, and I'd rank the Trailgater as definitely being best in class. I'm more than happy to pay for quality. Love the Trailgater, and would absolutely buy it again.

kevhes

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manteca, ca
Member #

Just a thought for anyone looking for a cheaper tailgate table option... on eBay you’ll occasionally see what looks just like a teraflex table... I paid 50$ for mine. It literally comes with instructions and the cutout they have teraflex branding on them. Can’t imagine it’s any different... easy to save 100ish bucks.

Reactions: sabjku and SubeeBen

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Just a thought for anyone looking for a cheaper tailgate table option... on eBay you’ll occasionally see what looks just like a teraflex table... I paid 50$ for mine. It literally comes with instructions and the cutout they have teraflex branding on them. Can’t imagine it’s any different... easy to save 100ish bucks.
I have the same table & works great & yes you can save $ for other gear.

Reactions: kevhes

BIG4570

Rank 0

Contributor I

I want one but both of the sites they are offered on don't ship to Canada, I'll have to wait until another vendor picks them up or another option is released that is just as good.

kevhes

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manteca, ca
Member #

I want one but both of the sites they are offered on don't ship to Canada, I'll have to wait until another vendor picks them up or another option is released that is just as good.
It looks like amazon also sells one, but I don’t know if they ship to Canada or not. I believe it was a little more but still around 80$