Our Team Site Is Live!

• HTML tutorial

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

Cheers, all. For those of you who we haven't had a chance to make introductions with yet, No Known Boundaries is a Colorado-based overland/expedition team. Our team members come from a multitude of backgrounds, and we do everything from write for Trails Offroad to volunteer with the Forest Service to try and contribute to the outdoor community.

We also like to share our tips and tricks for efficient and safe overland travel. We have a few videos already up on our channel regarding general navigation scouting, plotting, and aggregation. Moving forward, we will look to expand our output into blogs, technical write-ups, and additional instructional videos. We host regular open meetups and day runs through the slower late fall and winter months, to allow interested parties to come and meet the team and see if they'd like to join us.

So with all of that, we have finally put together a website to help aggregate these efforts. There is a contact link that will allow you to reach out to us through the team email, as well as pages for our media efforts. We will look to add some individual bios in the near future, and expand further.

Come check us out, and feel free to drop us a line with any questions or just general banter. Happy 'landing!

noknownboundaries.com

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Looks like a nice site, good luck with it and hope to run across you at some point.

I have plans for Colorado in the late Spring / summer 2018, wouldn't mind picking your brain for some good places...

Dan.

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

Looks like a nice site, good luck with it and hope to run across you at some point.

I have plans for Colorado in the late Spring / summer 2018, wouldn't mind picking your brain for some good places...

Dan.
Absolutely. Anything above 10K is going to be snowed out through mid June, and many trails don't open until the 15th of that month, as a result. However, there is an abundance of awesome sites to see out along the western border (Rabbit Valley, Dinosaur Nat'l Monument, Sand Dunes, etc.). And much of the south-central portion of the state stays at ~8500 feet or so, so the opportunities to still get into the pine trees is still there in the early season.

Feel free to drop a PM or email whenever you'd like. We'd even be happy to show you around if you'd like some company.

Reactions: VCeXpedition