Our first UAE meeting

• HTML tutorial

stuart.404

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Naperville, Illinois
Member #

Last night @BenH, myself and a couple of future OB members camped out in the dunes near Al Qudra. Call it the inaugural meeting of the OB UAE chapter :)

It was good to make new friends, brai together (aka bbq) and have a few beers to wash the sand away. The campfire talk was meant to be about how we help OB grow in the UAE but we'll get to that next time... There will be a next time!

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Blue Quill, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
Last night @BenH, myself and a couple of future OB members camped out in the dunes near Al Qudra. Call it the inaugural meeting of the OB UAE chapter :)

It was good to make new friends, brai together (aka bbq) and have a few beers to wash the sand away. The campfire talk was meant to be about how we help OB grow in the UAE but we'll get to that next time... There will be a next time!

That looks like a blast. Decent turn out too.

Not to take away from the theme too much, can you provide more details on the bin attached to the tailgate? Looks like a secure option for storage of valuables.

Last time I was in a desert on that side of the planet, it was for "work" ;) Thanks for sharing.

BenH

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Glengarriff, Cork, Ireland
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Heydenrych
Member #

Hi John. That "bin" is just an old Laundry bag.... I'm waiting for a prototype which will be more secured. Once I have it I will share the details

3ilnouri

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kuwait
Member #

Well [emoji19] I missed it too eventhough it like a 1200km trip would have made plans to come with some future members... Next time around hopefully

Sent from my E6833 using OB Talk mobile app

3ilnouri

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kuwait
Member #

Yeah I'm in kuwait meybe the map puts me in the USA because I ordered the emblem through my mailbox, I'm think of making a road trip in March to Oman I'll be passing by dubai hope to meet you and you can take me on an off road trip in UAE

Sent from my E6833 using OB Talk mobile app

Eben Botha

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dubai
Member #

Looks great guys! Do keep us posted on when you'll be organizing the next meet-up - would love to join!

Reactions: Michael