Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I like it... where is Orgon Trailer Manufacturing Plant located? I would really like to take a tour some time.

Supermanbaja

Rank I

Contributor III

As some of you remember, we ordered our DoDrop last spring. I picked it up some months ago, but haven’t had but one opportunity to use it so far. Such is life, I guess.
So here are some much anticipated pics on it in my driveway this afternoon. We hope to get out on an adventure soon.
View attachment 142457
View attachment 142449

I was the first to ask for a way to heat one of these. I find it kinda hard to believe, but so it is. Jon at Oregon Trail’r fabbed up this plate that easily snaps into the window.View attachment 142438View attachment 142439View attachment 142445

Some shots of the interior. There is plenty of room for the two of us and our dogs. But our dogs are small.
View attachment 142440
View attachment 142441View attachment 142443

We also got the new clip on kitchen. I really like it. It’s plenty strong, and has enough room to cook on. We do need to purchase another camp stove though. Ours isn’t made for this application.
View attachment 142447View attachment 142448View attachment 142447
View attachment 142446

More pics to come.
Thanks for looking, Lorax
What brand of trailer tongue box is that?

3xpert

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wisconsin
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
S
Member #

Have a Terradrop on order, last September. Was expecting later this year or early 2021.
Oregon Trailer sent out an e-mail a couple weeks back, they are working however supplier issues are delaying things.

3xpert

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wisconsin
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
S
Member #

Can't figure out how to quote a post on this site??
Anyway Captain Chaos, I did talk to Jon on the phone and emails with questions before ordering, great people.
I looked at many trailers before ordering and always came back to them. They are Craftsmen and I feel they build a quality trailer and have been doing it for years.

Reactions: Captain Chaos