Oregon members!!!

• HTML tutorial

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Exactly what it says, I'm looking for fellow OB members in the NW Oregon, or SW Washington area? I'm based out of Portland and would love to get together and see who's around the area I don't know already! I'd love to get out.. Unfortunately we're trying to get a new #oregonfj cruiser so for now I'm rolling with #jordanslittlejeep patriot!

WHOS IN THE AREA???????????

Last edited by a moderator:

fjtaco8416

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'm in happy valley we usually run around browns camp and eastern oregon for camping, guns, and sidebyside stuff...

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Pete, man not trying to be weird ha but is that picture taken in the timber area?
We spend a lot of time out there and my dad and I have talked with you once or twice up there! I know I've seen you up there many times

Pete

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance II

Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
Anyone want to get a Labor Day camping trip set up in the Tillamook Forest?

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Pete that's cool, I shot my first deer in that clear cut! We have talked a couple times up there in the past.

I'd be up for getting a trip together soon! Let's get something together!!!

Pete

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance II

Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
JayTwo,
I'll be up there this weekend, not exactly sure where yet but that general area, if you have time head on out and have a beer.

Pete

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance II

Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
Camping this weekend out in Timber! If anyone is interested in a meet and greet camping trip hit me up for directions.

Attachments