SOLD Orange County, CA - iKamper X-cover no land bars, like new - $2200 - local pick up only

• HTML tutorial

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

Decided to sell my X-Cover to fund an upgrade to a hard top tent. iKamper X-Cover comes without load bars. Used on 5 trips with the longest trip being 3 days. The outside has some sun fading but still in good condition. Comes with version 1 and 2 brackets.

Attachments

Hoss2500

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tustin, southern california
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HURTADO
Member #

I'm new to these and looking for a top tent. But an honest question I have is why the huge price difference in some of these units. I'm seeing some for 700 and then all the way up to 2k? Is the quality that much different? Or is it option based?

Reactions: PonoAdventures

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

I'm new to these and looking for a top tent. But an honest question I have is why the huge price difference in some of these units. I'm seeing some for 700 and then all the way up to 2k? Is the quality that much different? Or is it option based?
Valid question.

Part is quality, part is things that make different tents unique. You'll generally see hard top on the higher side due to the materials used. Soft Roof Top Tents will be on the cheaper side, but durability won't be the same and usually takes longer to setup. The X-Cover is kind of a middle ground one: part soft top, part hard top. Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: Hoss2500