wahoowad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Virginia, USA
First Name
Wilbur
Last Name
McGee
I like this solution but am wondering how my other cargo might slide around, or worse tip out. What suggestions regarding helping secure things?

thewayhomeadventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
I installed the Decked system in my Frontier last week and love it so far. Super sturdy and after a few crazy rainstorms it’s dry as a bone inside the drawers. The toolbox they make for it fits awesome and sort of locks in wherever you put it. So far I’m a big fan.
503298A1-3597-4019-87B0-CC8FBB713C8F.jpeg

Reactions: madcratebuilder

thewayhomeadventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
I like this solution but am wondering how my other cargo might slide around, or worse tip out. What suggestions regarding helping secure things?
You can add channels on top of the deck that you use tie downs with. My frontier has channels around the bed that sit just on top of the system and I just use those to tie down what’s on top.

wahoowad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Virginia, USA
First Name
Wilbur
Last Name
McGee
If somebody has a 2019 Silverado....Will the deck system obscure access to using the factory tiedowns along each side of the bed?

thewayhomeadventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
If somebody has a 2019 Silverado....Will the deck system obscure access to using the factory tiedowns along each side of the bed?
Don’t have a Silverado but I plugged in a 2019 Silverado 1500 on the Decked website and it gives you this picture of what the system covers up...
97D26241-1233-4C8C-9C6A-1EC3B9AF0E3D.png

Mr. Nelson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Inwood, Iowa, United States
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZZK
If you are referring to the lower tie-downs, that is where the decked system actually attaches to the truck to secure it in place.

wahoowad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Virginia, USA
First Name
Wilbur
Last Name
McGee
I now see that my upper tiedowns would remain exposed. One less excuse for holding off the purchase. I'm still undecided. Sometimes $6k in vet bills in the past month makes me challenge spending on my toys...

Cpol

Rank IX
Launch Member

World Traveler III

Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

4F6A9335-FBA8-42BC-A71F-B3522147DAB5.jpeg4ACA4A6C-0181-4B5D-B6F8-7BA76F80AF78.jpeg

It’s made carring tools, food, equipment and everything else very convenient. Imagine layers of realestate. Your about to invest in a two family vs a one family. Durable plastic that will never mold. Removable and pressure washable. Layers of realestate is priceless.