FOR SALE ONT, Canada - 2018 Subaru Forester XT + ADF 2.5" lift + custom rear bumper + camper Interior

• HTML tutorial

Baipin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Just feeling this out and seeing if there's any interest in my Subaru. Not sure if I want to sell it as an overlanding rig or return it to stock, but in any case, I'm looking to sell. I need a large truck or van to live in/work out of long-term (i.e. vandwelling - I'd rather not rent an apartment at this stage in my life). I love this Subie, but I'm not in a position to own two vehicles right now, which sadly means I've probably got to sell this. I am open to any reasonable negotiations/offers. Looking for a 4x4 van ideally.

This is a one-of-a-kind Subaru Forester XT! Perfect as a daily driver or an adventure rig - all in one. Low kilometers - only 12,500km's.

It has been Krown rustproofed every year. There is no rust. No accidents. It just went in for its 10k km service a few months ago and is in perfect condition.

2" front and 2.5" rear strut spacers from Anderson Fabrication and Design. Currently running on Falken Wildpeaks. On the hood sits a 30W solar panel. It has been attached to automotive vinyl, which itself has been attached to the hood. This will preserve the paint, so if needed, the solar panel can be peeled right off without damage. I have also built a swing-out rear bumper/tire/jerry can carrier. You can find more pics in my build thread linked below.

On the inside sits a custom-fabricated sink, drinking water tank with UV filtering, cabinets, gas stove, and numerous other storage area for food, gear, clothes, recovery equipment, sports equipment, and more. There's even room for a 6ft adult to sleep!
All modifications are completely reversible, so if you don't like it, the vehicle can be returned completely to stock easily - the interior camping area is on a bed that unbolts and slides right out.
It would make a fantastic camper and daily-driver all in one, for the person who likes to get out and overland whenever they feel like it!

You can find my build thread and more photos here: Subaru Forester - '18 XT and a few photos below. (Note: These were taken before I installed the ADF lift kit):

subaru_may2019blur-05496.jpg
subaru_may2019-05526.jpg
subaru_may2019-05540.jpg
subaru_may2019-05543.jpg
1576358779741.png

Thank you for looking!

Baipin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

@acl20 I'm thinking $38,500 CAD. Not sure what that is in USD - about $28,900?

Here's another photo of the interior:

1580963032254.png

...and the spare tire carrier, (prior to actually mounting the tire) but you get an idea of what it'd looks like:

1580963088063.png

1580963189360.png