Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cobourg, ON, Canada
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Toner
Member #

They have a pretty sweet and down to earth channel. They just hit 1000 subscribers this month and have been consistent and honest even through a pandemic. Aldo was an aeronautical engineer and Darsh was a concessions manager for MLSE in Toronto. They quit their jobs to do this full time the. COVID-19 kinda stopped them in their tracks in Nova Scotia.

Now things are opening up again and they will be exploring Atlantic Canada for a while.

At some point I will join them again for another longer trip.

Reactions: Scrt95019 and F8OO

F8OO

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
F
Member #

They have a pretty sweet and down to earth channel. They just hit 1000 subscribers this month and have been consistent and honest even through a pandemic. Aldo was an aeronautical engineer and Darsh was a concessions manager for MLSE in Toronto. They quit their jobs to do this full time the. COVID-19 kinda stopped them in their tracks in Nova Scotia.

Now things are opening up again and they will be exploring Atlantic Canada for a while.

At some point I will join them again for another longer trip.
Yes, I knew a little bit of that, i've seen a few of their videos over time. I have subscribed to their channel, they seem like great people, maybe i'll run into them sometime! Maybe I'll run into you!

Cheers

Reactions: Charlie Toner

fmcharley

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Fernand
Last Name
Charlebois
Member #

You two are such a cute couple! Love the videos! Especially the winter ones. I love the winter and camping out in the winter, so I know all about what you were going through. Subscribed and liking all your videos!

Enjoy what you are doing! It's such a wonderful thing to experience!

Charlie Toner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cobourg, ON, Canada
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Toner
Member #