FOR SALE [ON, Canada] - ['18 Forester XT w/ custom fabricated camper interior/bumper/ADF lift]- [$33,900 CAD]

• HTML tutorial

Baipin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

A one-of-a-kind Subaru Forester XT! Perfect as a daily driver or an adventure rig - all in one! Due to a change of careers, I need a large truck or work van to live in long-term, which sadly means I've got to sell this Subaru.

sonya7r_subaru2020-2.jpg

subaru_may2019-05540.jpg

This is a Premium trim; the most complete offered by Subaru for the SJ Forester. It also has low kilometers, at only 12,700km! Currently, this Forester is sitting on new Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires. I have made sure to apply annual Krown treatments - the body/chassis is rust free, of course.

What makes this especially unique is the custom interior and exterior. All modifications are completely reversible, so if you don't like it, the vehicle can be returned completely to stock. On the inside sits a custom-fabricated sink, drinking water tank with UV filtering, cabinets, gas stove, and numerous other storage area for food, cutlery, sports equipment, and more. There's even room for a 6ft adult to sleep! A 40Ah Lithium LiFePo dual-battery setup is included, along with a solenoid isolator, and MPPT solar controller for a hood-mounted 30W solar panel plus any additional solar you may wish to add. Perfect to run a fridge or charge your laptop. (The solar panel is mounted on a protective vinyl film, so it can be removed without affecting the bodywork or paint whatsoever).

Up top is a highly configurable roof-rack fabricated with aluminum and 80/20 strut. two 72W floodlights are also included - great for driving at night on lonely roads!

On the back sits a double swing-arm spare tire carrier on the right, and a spot for a jerry can on the left. The steel bumper also has an integrated 2" receiver, wired up with a 4 pin trailer connector.
In addition, 2" front and 2.5" rear strut spacers from Anderson Fabrication and Design (a well-respected fabricator in the Subaru community) give more ground clearance. Like interior modifications, these can removed, upon request, although I believe the Forester is best suited for this ride height.

If you're looking for a car that gets you out there as a weekend warrior, or as a longer-term camper, and as a great daily driver with plenty of seating, this Subaru Forester does it all - and with excellent reliability; Subarus hold their value for a reason!

PRICE: Asking $33,900 CAD ($24,800 USD) or best reasonable offer

Feel free to make an offer! I would be interested in trading for a 4x4 Ford E350, 4x4 Ford Transit, 4x4 Mercedes Sprinter, or any other four wheel drive van/truck.

Thank you for looking!

Attachments