Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Jaime
Last Name
Spedden
Member #

Have a big batwing style awning and a smaller one.
Big guy has only been used twice. It is 8ft long and every pole that comes out is that long. So it needs a lot of room to be set up. I can open my hatch with it on, but it does rub the hatch glass.
Little one has never even been put on the vehicle.
Big one, would like $300, but not firm.
Little one, $70 firm.

I absolutely don't want to attempt to ship them, sorry. I'm in Omaha, Nebraska but willing to drive about an hour to meet up. I can go further if I'm already headed that way. I'm going to Minneapolis the end of June and I'll be at the Mountain West Overland Expo in August.
20190820_104232.jpg20190822_125407.jpgScreenshot_20200408-165802_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20200408-165504_Chrome.jpg

Gypsy049

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Davisville, MO, USA
First Name
Gypsy
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Are you still heading to Minneapolis? If so I'd be interested in the smaller one..

Gypsy049

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Davisville, MO, USA
First Name
Gypsy
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Are you still heading to Minneapolis? If so I'd be interested in the smaller one..
As of right now, I'll be headed that way last weekend of June. So it'll be a lil bit before I'm out that way.
That's totally fair, and if you find a local buyer. Go for it but if you still have it let me know. I'll drive up that way and do a camp out and take that off your hands.

Reactions: sinon_box