Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

WOW, that is really nice, very impressive. I love those old binders. The color is fantastic and really fits the truck.

Reactions: DoggMan1163

NorCalDutch

Rank II

Enthusiast II

NorCal
First Name
Dutch
Last Name
Roell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QWN
Service Branch
USMC
thx. Stole the color form the Land Rover lads. She gets a lot of looks.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
Thx. Now Im scared to get her 'pinstriped' though! DOH!
That's the rub. And that is why I don't worry much about owning nice things. If I get something nice then I am going to need to protect it. That is far less freedom than comes with the old, scuffed and worn toys that I generally have.

Nonetheless, I am jealous (maybe even green with envy), that is a beautiful rig and you should be dang proud of it. I am sure there was a boatload of work to get it where it is.

NorCalDutch

Rank II

Enthusiast II

NorCal
First Name
Dutch
Last Name
Roell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QWN
Service Branch
USMC
It was. My family has owned it since 1985ish when it was purchased at a GOV auction in SoCal. It was a ranch truck for us in MT and AZ, then made its way to the midwest as my cousin's ride. Right about the time his life got very busy with marriage/kids/etc, something went wrong with it and it was stashed in a barn where it sat for over a decade until I had this idea.....

Now Im shopping for a JK or a JL with plenty of dings and scratches on it already!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I've been thinking of doing a wrap on my rig, and buying extra so I can refresh it out every year or so.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
wow, that is one sweet Binder.
Would you mind posting some photos of the engine, Im very interested in the swap.