Investor

Member I

Farmington, NM
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Berry
Member #

So I just picked up this Conqueror Compact trailer. I'm curious if anyone has any info on these trailers. Mainly the electrical system. This thing is a great unit and pulls great and is in very good shape for its age. Any info is appreciated.
IMG_0849.JPGIMG_0851.JPGIMG_0861.JPGIMG_0859.JPG

BeerBuzz

Rank I

Contributor III

TXUSA
Hi there 4Corner,

I know this is an old thread but I'm putting this out there for posterity. I have one of these old Conquerors myself.

I've found that info for these can be hard to locate. Conqueror USA, Mega Manufacturers, and Conqueror South Africa have been zero help to me when I needed information. Essentially, when something has gone wrong I've had to either completely replace that system (electrical, suspension) or dig deep in the bowels of the internet to find a shred of knowledge about how to fix it. Not much has gone wrong with mine except for the aforementioned electrical and suspension systems.

This website has the most comprehensive forum I've found for our old trailers: 4x4community.co.za

You'll have to carefully craft your search terminology, and possibly use a translator, but there are some folks there that have in-depth knowledge of these trailers and I've taken inspiration from some of their upgrades and fixes.

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

If you have any specific issues or need info you can't find online, maybe speak to Marius Willemse +27 11 026 6350 at Conqueror Northgate (South Africa timezone is GMT+2). This is where I service my Conqueror, the guys are always super helpful.