Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Hey everyone. Let\\\'s all get together for a meet and greet. Everyone is welcome, rigs of any kind. Bring your stoves, food, and drinks. I will supply the firewood. Drop me a note if you plan to come out so we know about how many to expect.
Where. Hunts Cedar River Campground
1231 306th St.
Tipton Iowa 52772
Just south of Tipton Iowa off of I-80
When April 13th 2019 Saturday 0800 until we get tired. Contact me at 319 521 6513
See you then.
Joe Hunt.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Tundra thompson

Robert Walker

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Burlington, Iowa
Member #

Hey everyone. Let\\\'s all get together for a meet and greet. Everyone is welcome, rigs of any kind. Bring your stoves, food, and drinks. I will supply the firewood. Drop me a note if you plan to come out so we know about how many to expect.
Where. Hunts Cedar River Campground
1231 306th St.
Tipton Iowa 52772
Just south of Tipton Iowa off of I-80
When April 13th 2019 Saturday 0800 until we get tired. Contact me at 319 521 6513
See you then.
Joe Hunt.
Still planning on being there.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Hello everyone. We did have a few show for April 13th but would like to have more next time. What do you guys want to do?
It was a good time with good friends.
Let's do this. 94424

Attachments

Robert Walker

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Burlington, Iowa
Member #

For me it was just to early on the day with no idea of how long people would be there. I don't get of work till 3 in the morning. So I would have been running straight from work and not having in sleep. Maybe a little latter meet time.