Wanted Offroad/Overland Trailer Wanted

• HTML tutorial

Canyon State Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix
Member #

Looking for a trailer for my non-profit veteran/first responder focused organization.
Ideally, I would like tent/annex/awning with telescoping rack included, on-board water, electric/solar, and fridge/kitchen set-up though it may not be a deal breaker if it does not. Show me what you've got!
I'm located in Phoenix, Arizona and willing to travel to surrounding states for the right build.
Budget is under $9k. Thank you!

S

SubeeBen

I am in San Diego Ca. But we purchased a T@G trailer from Toms Camperland in Mesa Az. A few months ago & they have new & used trailers for sale. We picked up our trailer for $8500 2 years old & used a few times & new trailer same model was $ 15k . Hope this helps

Canyon State Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix
Member #

I am in San Diego Ca. But we purchased a T@G trailer from Toms Camperland in Mesa Az. A few months ago & they have new & used trailers for sale. We picked up our trailer for $8500 2 years old & used a few times & new trailer same model was $ 15k . Hope this helps
Thanks Ben. I didn't even think about Tom's! I'm definitely leaning towards a used, well built trailer. Those new price tags are killer.

S

SubeeBen

Just another thought for you. Rent a trailer to see if it’s actuallly what you want before you buy. & also there is a smittybilt scout trailer for sale in so cal for $6995 with a rooftop tent that’s more of an off-road trailer. Pm me if you need more info. Good luck.

amenges45

Rank II

Enthusiast III

clayton north carolina
First Name
Ash
Last Name
Menges
Looking for a trailer for my non-profit veteran/first responder focused organization.
Ideally, I would like tent/annex/awning with telescoping rack included, on-board water, electric/solar, and fridge/kitchen set-up though it may not be a deal breaker if it does not. Show me what you've got!
I'm located in Phoenix, Arizona and willing to travel to surrounding states for the right build.
Budget is under $9k. Thank you!
Name of your organization? I'm a veteran also and I'm interested in what you're doing. 10 years army airborne. Any affiliation with paratroopers?

Honeymooners

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Kalispell, Montana, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Reese
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Honeymooners
Name of your organization? I'm a veteran also and I'm interested in what you're doing. 10 years army airborne. Any affiliation with paratroopers?
Homeward for Heroes. We have a website and Facebook page. Look us up. I have 18 yrs in between Marines and Army. Finishing up in the Guards. I am to the point where if I did another jump I could be paralyzed. Lol, so yes I do know a little about paratroopers.

Reactions: Jube

Canyon State Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix
Member #

Hi man. The name of our Organization is Canyon State Overland. We take vets, first Responders and their families on overland adventures. You can find us on Instagram and Facebook.

Reactions: Honeymooners

JoshMTN4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Monroe, WA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Martin
Member #

I build custom overland trailers. I could keep you in your budget. We also have a similar nonprofit it sounds.View attachment 85039
Those look nice, do you have any more info on the builds you've done before? I'm starting to look at the market. I don't have a budget yet, curious what amenities and features you've built in before.

Honeymooners

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Kalispell, Montana, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Reese
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Honeymooners
Thanks, looks decent!

Curious about things like..

- Suspension, brakes, hitch type, amenities, materials, build time, price, location? - I'm in Washington state. - Thanks again,
I am in Kalispell MT. Build time is about a month depending on what all you want. It is steel frame, steel bottom sheet, torsion suspension, electric brakes as an option, fiberglass exterior or metal, hitch I prefer lock-n-roll but your choice. 10 - 15 gal water tank, HW on demand, cooler rack or DC fridge/freezer, SS sink. etc. Pretty much anything. Even have done one with CD player and 3k color lights that synced with music. Can also be either dual or single deep cycle battery. Tires/wheels/bolt pattern we can match your vehicle. Bottom line about $6k and up depending on what you want. on the pic with the 2 trailers the one on 1st & 3rd pic was $8k. It is also towed through the Rubicon Trail. So that also says alot about my builds.

Gstrange

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bowling Green, KY, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Strange
Member #

What are you asking? Is this the same one that was offered up a few weeks ago out of Roseville, CA?
No, I'm not in California. I'm in Kentucky, but I bought this unit new in Phoenix Arizonia, and recently moved to KY. I don't want to mislead you. I read the full thread and noticed that you want to stay under $9,000.00. I have this unit posted on Expedition Portal for $14,500.00. I willing to received offers, and see if we can come to an agreement. I can also send more photos and specs if you would like.
Respectfully submitted.