• HTML tutorial

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

SOLD

Due to a mix up on my part, I have an extra stealth limb riser kit for a JK. I didn't realize the one I needed was the Gobi rack version with longer cables to reach the top of the rack.

As you can see from the link below, this retails for $125. It's not in the original packaging because I took it out to line everything up and that's when I realized I got the wrong one. Nothing has been installed and all hardware is still in the plastic bags. I'm putting it up for the OB group for $65 shipped to the continental US.

This is a high quality kit and yes, you can make your own, but these are professional and I was so impressed with the materials that I went ahead and ordered the correct kit from ORE for my JK anyway.

Send a PM if interested. Paypal only.

https://www.offroadelements.com/offroad-elements-m8-stealth-limb-riser-kit-wrangler-jk-2007/

Last edited:

fatkidoutdoors

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Texas
Member #

Question for clarification. On the correct one you ordered does it have a special mounting bracket for the rack? I currently run the Barricade/ Smittybilt roof rack and wanted to attach to that as opposed to drilling holes in the jeep.

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

Yes, there are L brackets that attach to the front top of the Gobi Stealth rack using the existing holes that the mounting plates are using.

fatkidoutdoors

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Texas
Member #

Thank you. Let me research the length of your cables you have for sale. I will PM you in the next couple days.