Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Bay Area CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6AET
Michael,

I joined the team for Gaia by clicking the link, but I'm not seeing where I have access to any maps. Where do I look in the app for access to the OB team maps?

Thanks

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Michael,

I joined the team for Gaia by clicking the link, but I'm not seeing where I have access to any maps. Where do I look in the app for access to the OB team maps?

Thanks
I'm looking into this feature more - I may have misunderstood how it works.

markye412

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Bay Area
Member #

Anyone from the East or South Bay rolling out Friday morning? Looking to convoy if its happening.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
What an amazing event! WOW just WOW - it was Off the Grid FUN!
Yes it was! and can you message me with your contact info so we can get the Fresno/Clovis meet-up going as a reoccurring event.

Reactions: itsdchz

Rob M

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Carlos, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Agree 100%. As my first event I was truly blown away by how everyone- down to a person, is so friendly and welcoming. The 1130 trail run on bald mountain medium was EPIC. Everyone was so encouraging and helpful. Now I have a clear understanding for what my rig can do. The technical insight on driving and negotiating obstacles made such a difference. Finally
I especially love how everybody is more than happy to stop what they’re doing and talk about their rig. Just an outstanding experience in every way.

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Agree 100%. As my first event I was truly blown away by how everyone- down to a person, is so friendly and welcoming. The 1130 trail run on bald mountain medium was EPIC. Everyone was so encouraging and helpful. Now I have a clear understanding for what my rig can do. The technical insight on driving and negotiating obstacles made such a difference. Finally
I especially love how everybody is more than happy to stop what they’re doing and talk about their rig. Just an outstanding experience in every way.
You summed up pretty much any encounter with OLB members or events! Glad to hear you had an amazing time!

El Solis

Rank V
Investor

Traveler II

Livermore, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6CQE
Hello everyone! I had a great time at the rally and hope that you enjoyed my classes. For those of you who attended, thank you. Also I have sent the email with the presentation slides as a keynote. Makes me think I need to resend as PDF...oops. If you put your email down and didn't get my email, I either couldn't read your handwriting, you forgot to add the domain, or I typed it wrong. Either way the presentation is here now.

You can also now follow me on Instagram for everything related to OB Medical stuff @Overlandbound.md

Attachments

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello everyone! I had a great time at the rally and hope that you enjoyed my classes. For those of you who attended, thank you. Also I have sent the email with the presentation slides as a keynote. Makes me think I need to resend as PDF...oops. If you put your email down and didn't get my email, I either couldn't read your handwriting, you forgot to add the domain, or I typed it wrong. Either way the presentation is here now.

You can also now follow me on Instagram for everything related to OB Medical stuff @Overlandbound.md

Awesome!

Jim

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Out of curiosity, when will 2019 dates for OB Rally West be announced?