dchurch

Rank III

Advocate I

Oregon, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Church
Hey, I made a video about the off-road teardrop design. It includes upgrades we’ve made to our trailer like a fender table, zip in walls for the 180 awning, a shower enclosure, rock lights, tilting roof top solar…. The last couple of minutes is a quick look at some of the gear we’ve been impressed with.

I’m not sponsored or affiliated it’s just something I made for sharing info. I thought there might be something useful here:

Off-road Trailer Upgrades

dave

Reactions: PCO6 and zgfiredude

Old Tanker

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Norfolk, VA, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Reimer
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Good points. Recommendation - use music as a backdrop when showing video, but stop the music whenever there is narration involved. I liked the way you stopped the music at around 5:50. Plenty of ideas. Subscribed.

dchurch

Rank III

Advocate I

Oregon, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Church
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. I could have at least cranked the music volume to a whisper. I'm making followup videos with more details and will pay attention to the music track.

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

I liked the video, we have a bear (CARP Expedition) trailer. One question on the shower tent, did it come with the floor or did you make it. I checked site and there is no mention of floor.

dchurch

Rank III

Advocate I

Oregon, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Church
Hey, thanks for checking it out. Yes, I did make the floor pan. I couldn't find one in the US. I'll be doing a follow up video with all the details. It's a pretty easy project: Cut, fold, glue... If you have the 23Zero shower enclosure the design will match perfectly.