US Southwest Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style)

• HTML tutorial

DannyLLama

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
H
Member #

This Group Buy is active through February 14th - %25 off

Who
Fourleafcloverfabtrailers ... They don't have a website but you can contact them direct on IG, user name - fourleafcloverfabtrailers
Website - Four Leaf Clover Fabrication

They are a new trailer fabrication company that are focused on producing trailers similar to the M416 trailers

Where The company is located in Northern California but can deliver depending on location. Personal delivery to Colorado (buyer covers gas) and shipping fees apply outside of that range.

What OK!! So here is the deal. We will need four committed buyers to unlock a 25% off of the retail price of $4,000.00

Specifications to the model in this group buy is as follows:
  • Full builds with brakes
  • Box is constructed of 14 Gauge steel laser cut and CNC bent
  • Frame is 2x3 .125 wall rectangular box tubing.
  • Cargo box dimensions 72 inches long, 26.25 inches tall. 50 inches wide at the top and 40 inches wide at the floor. 46 cubic feet.
  • Overall length is 141 inches
  • Overall width is 64 inches
  • Frame and body are powder coated (some custom colors require automotive grade spray process)
  • Raptor liner is sprayed inside the tub. (linex or rhino lining is an option at an additional charge)
  • Trailer can accommodate up to a 37 inch tire.
  • 2- inch hitches are utilized at both ends
  • Nose box included
  • Trailer comes completely wired with LED brake, turn and marker lamps
  • Axle is rated at 3500 pounds and has electric brakes (tow vehicle will need a brake controller installed)
  • Multiple wheel bolt patterns available
  • Lid is supported by 3 heavy duty hinges and also features 2 gas struts to aide in opening. Latches are lockable. Includes two load bars to support a tent.
  • Rear of trailer features drop tail gate for easy access

Available upon request (not included)
  • Group 31 battery $250 with tray. (installed in nose box)
  • Custom colors in powder are $300, color matched with PPG paint is $800-1000
  • Fridge tray with tie downs $200
  • Spare tire mount that swings out of the way $450
  • 19 gallon water tank with manual pump $400
  • Jerry can holders $150 each
  • Awning mounts $200
  • Additional RTT load bar $50 each
  • RTT raised mount load bars ( for tents with an annex) $200
  • Power outlets in cargo box. $40 each
  • Power inverter. 1000 watts. $200

Lead Time Disclaimer Four to six week to complete building one of these trailers.

Pictures

Last edited:

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

I'm interested in the buy. Can you show pictures of the frame? In the pictures shown I do not see a center tube running from front hitch past the tongue box. I would be interested in seeing if adding one the length of the trailer can be done. Also leveling jacks in the back.

PM'ed other questions.

Last edited:

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Just paid my deposit!
Have you seen one in person? I would like to see a picture of the frame without the box to see the makeup. Not having a center tube going from front hitch to the center of trailer concerns me.

I really like it and would also do some of the additions that are listed.

What did you do?

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

Have you seen one in person? I would like to see a picture of the frame without the box to see the makeup. Not having a center tube going from front hitch to the center of trailer concerns me.

I really like it and would also do some of the additions that are listed.

What did you do?
I have not seen one in person, so rolling the dice a bit here (or maybe more than a bit). But, Simon (the Four Leaf Clover Guy) has been very responsive and helpful in answering my questions, and with the price, I'm willing to take a chance. I'm not gonna hit super gnarly stuff with this trailer, I just want something more rugged than a Lowe's trailer that I can keep loaded with gear so I can get out more.

I added the battery, inverter, an outlet, and the water tank. I thought about doing the tire carrier, but I've got a tire carrier on my Xterra, so I can run 2 spares there if necessary.

Based on my interactions with him, I bet he'd email you any frame photos you'd need...

DannyLLama

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
H
Member #

I have not seen one in person, so rolling the dice a bit here (or maybe more than a bit). But, Simon (the Four Leaf Clover Guy) has been very responsive and helpful in answering my questions, and with the price, I'm willing to take a chance. I'm not gonna hit super gnarly stuff with this trailer, I just want something more rugged than a Lowe's trailer that I can keep loaded with gear so I can get out more.

I added the battery, inverter, an outlet, and the water tank. I thought about doing the tire carrier, but I've got a tire carrier on my Xterra, so I can run 2 spares there if necessary.

Based on my interactions with him, I bet he'd email you any frame photos you'd need...
Very cool! What you intend to use the battery/inverter for? I was thinking through that and I have a deep cycle battery in my truck and dont think I need a second, though I would like other's input.

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

Very cool! What you intend to use the battery/inverter for? I was thinking through that and I have a deep cycle battery in my truck and dont think I need a second, though I would like other's input.
Not 100% sure about the power usage yet, really just wanted it integrated from the start for future potential. I like having a power source completely distinct from my vehicle battery.

DannyLLama

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
H
Member #

Hi everyone, quick update to this thread... Group Buy has been extended to February 14th!!! This is a hard date and will not be extended past then.

Thanks for everyone who has signed up.

Of note - anyone who orders after 2/7 may have a delayed delivery date. Please be advised

Last edited:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Would like a follow up report on your trailers after getting them and going out guys......

Maybe another group buy later in the year???????

Jim

DannyLLama

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
H
Member #

As I have shared with others, reach out to Simon directly and see what he can work out. Will definitely post again for any future group buys.

DannyLLama

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
H
Member #

Just wanted to update this thread with a photo of the finished product. at high level, the workmanship is top notch and attention to detail is great.

Hope others received theirs and have started to enjoy it out there.